Every video production we undertake is different. All our work is quoted for up front and to do that we need an exact specification from you.
If you want us to provide an approximate figure based on a rough idea, please call us on 0845 519 60 30 or email.
In order to give you an approximate costing we’ll need to know:
- Intended video duration (total length and if it will be broken up into separate discrete videos or different versions)
- How many shooting days will be required
- If you require music, a voiceover or a presenter
- Intended location of video shoot
- Do you need any graphics or animations beyond basic captions
- A brief summery of what the video is to cover, subject area etc (need only be one or two sentences).
All our projects work to agreed deadlines that are specified up front. Turnaround time for certain types of projects can be under 24 hours. However typically for the average corporate video without an exceptionally tight deadline we usually say allow 2 to 3 weeks from the shoot date for final delivery (which allows you adequate time to feed back any changes from the rough cuts).
Every project is different so please speak to us about your requirements.
We encourage our clients to attend the shoot. This will enable you to have creative input at the most critical stage of the project. We also value your expert advice as we are experts in video production, but we aren’t experts in your industry.
Yes. We can provide your video in web ready formats including files suitable for Youtube and Vimeo. We can upload your video to your own Youtube channel, or if you prefer we can place in on our own Youtube channel.
More answers will be added soon.
If you have a question that we have not answered please fill out the form below and a member of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.